Terms & Conditions
Lessons and sessions
- It is recommended that students take regular weekly piano, singing or vocal coaching sessions. Appointments are offered on this basis.
- Non-regular appointments or short term sessions are available when booked in advance, and also where a short notice cancellation session becomes available. These sessions are payable per session upon booking and no less than 48 hours before the session date.
Notice of Termination of lessons
- In the unfortunate event that Annette Scott Vocal Coach has to cancel any future regular lessons or coaching sessions, you’ll be given at least 1 months notice.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, you’ll be given as much notice as possible.
- Please give Annette Scott Vocal Coach 1 months notice of cancellations of your regular lessons or coaching sessions in order that the vacancy can be offered to others on the waiting list.
Short Cancellation Notice
- Please give 48 hours notice of cancellation of your lesson or coaching session – this allows the session to be taken by another student where needed.
- Lessons and sessions cancelled with less than 48 hours are payable in full, and cannot be refunded or rescheduled.
- Short notice cancellations due to illness are also payable in full.
Payment of Fees
- Fees are payable monthly in advance.
- You’ll receive an invoice of fees 5 days before the month end for the month ahead. Payments are due no later than day 5 of each month, or 48 hours before the first lesson of each month, which ever is sooner.
- Fees can be paid via cash or, preferably direct bank transfer. Bank details are found on the invoice.
- An automatic payment reminder is sent after day 7 of each month where fees remain unpaid.
Arriving For Your Lesson
- Please arrive no more than just a couple of minutes before your lesson start time to enable the previous student to finish theirs in private.
- Your lesson will still end on time to enable the next student to starts theirs on time, even if you’re a bit late.
- Parking is in a residential street – please park respectfully, do not block or drive onto other residents driveways.
- Please park safely on the road, not on the driveway.
In The Studio
- The Studio is located within the private home garden of Annette Scott Vocal Coach. The garden area is prohibited.
- It’s cosy in The Studio, but a parent/adult is welcome to stay during their child’s lessons. Unfortunately there isn’t a waiting area or space for more friends/relatives to come along.
- There is expensive equipment in The Studio, please be respectful.
Other Important Information
- Unfortunately, there are no toilet facilities available at The Studio.
- Please arrive with clean hands if you’re a piano student.
- Remember to bring your music books and sheet music to every lesson.
- Music books from Annette Scott Vocal Coach studio are not available to be hired.
- It’s useful to have a lesson notebook – bring it to every lesson.
- Singers, you may need a bottle of water to keep hydrated.